Wednesday 4 November 2015

Journal Entry #7: Digital Access

  • I found it most surprising at how improved Ecuador's economy improved through technology. Their goals seemed hard to do, however they did it. 
  •  I found it confusing how Ecuador became a more technology based economy because it would be hard to do.
  • I think everyone should have reliable, fast access to the internet because the internet is used for many good purposes and is a big part of our lives today.
  • I am sometimes concerned about my privacy on-line because you don't know what someone could do with it. 
  • I don't usually think about what I post when I am young, because I  don't post anything that is bad. 
  • I think the biggest issue when it comes to digital access and privacy among young people is that we don't realize how easy someone can access the information you share, or what they could do with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment