Friday 10 April 2015

privacy and the internet

It is important to lock privacy settings and make strong passwords because people can get your password and can say things on you facebook or twitter, you should lock you privacy settings because people wont know who you are, if you lock your privacy settings. Things you should not share online is you personal information like your address. You should read the steps of your privacy settings on your mobile phone. I think it is important to use different passwords for different sites because if someone gets your password they could log onto all of your sites.If you put your information on facebook people can find out were you live. If I lost my mobile phone I would be most worried about some knowing were I lived. I think people could learn a lot of stuff from my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment